update causing problems ?

told me to redownload all my dlc, now I cant access it.

anyone else ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Same here, it happens everytime, i downloaded the new maps and when i play online it says i need the other maps, i already have them but it says they are missing, i try and redownload them but it keeps on saying i need to pay for them AGAIN, this is just a joke.

Been having problems all day the updare makes you content very unstable sometimes it works sometime it dont it just vanishes reinstalled elite and all content still got problems

add me to the list...black ops stats wiped clean after the update

i had the usual dlc message (in game) for the last 2 weeks asking me do I want to continue using it

/justdaft

but this is annoying ....

It is also resetting people Spec Ops rank. It happened to a few people I know.

as of 1:30 eastern....special ops stats back up but cannot access all my downloaded maps...hope they can straighten it out. they must somehow know i am not buying black ops 2 ! FIENDS !

yeah think its happened to me ... i was near 40 ! ah well.

Check this thread. I posted some Mark Rubin tweets in there & I don't feel like re-doing it. It may help.

Im not even going to download the junk.

I would like to point out this is on IW's end. Black Ops II is by Treyarch, not IW. This is why I have always insisted that Treyarch has always been the better developer. IW is a garbage developer.