Update 4

I got some questions about the updates.  I just downloaded update 4, do I need to delete the 3rd one or does the game do this automatically?  Also, how do I customize my class before going to a game?  When I go to unlocks it just lets me look at things and do bugger all with them.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't think you have to delete the updates and the only way to change your loadout is online through the Battlelog website on a PC or tablet/phone. It is actually pretty cool because you can change loadouts while you are playing or waiting to spawn.

Change up your kits when in a game, just before spawning in (at that screen). I dont know if you still need Update 3, but you can delete previous Updates at your HDD.

You can also change your kits up on the Test Range.

[quote user="SNAKExEATER4545"]

You can also change your kits up on the Test Range.

[/quote]

That I didn't know...That's cool...Can you pick your attachments and everything?

I did not know about test range until recently. You can not only change everything on your load out, you can also use it as a flight trainer. There are jets and choppers just waiting to be flown and practiced on. It is pretty cool. You can keep respawning with different loadouts to see how attachments affect recoil and such on the pop-up targets.

If you bought the game used and didn't receive a product code, what can you do in order to access the battleblog online?

[quote user="GOTHIK 9s"]

If you bought the game used and didn't receive a product code, what can you do in order to access the battleblog online?

[/quote]

All you need to do is create an Origin account.

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

[quote user="GOTHIK 9s"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nope.  That doesn't do it for Me.  When I log in with My origin account and go to Battleblog the website wants Me to buy battlefield 4.

[quote user="GOTHIK 9s"]

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

[quote user="GOTHIK 9s"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nope.  That doesn't do it for Me.  When I log in with My origin account and go to Battleblog the website wants Me to buy battlefield 4.

[/quote]

Well Im not sure what you are doing wrong then. I bought mine used and there is no product code as far as I know. I didn't put any code in for BF4. Did you link your Origin account to your screen name? Your xbox email address and Origin account email are the same right?

Where does one find this test range?