Upcoming DLC

apparently there will be another upcoming DLC [as to what i've heard it is coming soon], and this DLC will be of new multiplayer maps, if you are like me [that being of a VIP pass member] we and the other VIP pass members will receive these maps for FREE and will have access to them early, such unfortunate for the regular members as they have to pay for it and have to wait it out till this DLC comes out and don't have early access.....and it seems VIP is the way to go, if one wants to fully experience extra content bonus [on Gears Judgment]...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is there an exact date for this new DLC?

from what i heard and have said on my original post [first post on this post], that, it is "coming soon" so...with this being said....it only said "coming soon" no exact date [unfortunately].

once again, the maps are not FREE, we PAID for them when we bought the VIP Pass. why cant people get this straight in their head?

i have not said the maps were Free, as the VIP pass who ever buys it, is that  the price for the "buy the pass and you will get the extra maps and other extra goodies that comes with being a VIP pass member" thing....as any other DLC content will have to be paid for unless stated it is free.....

[quote user="MerceNineRY"]

i have not said the maps were Free, as the VIP pass who ever buys it, is that  the price for the "buy the pass and you will get the extra maps and other extra goodies that comes with being a VIP pass member" thing....as any other DLC content will have to be paid for unless stated it is free.....

[/quote]

um, excuse me:

"we and the other VIP pass members will receive these maps for FREE "

woops *ha ha*

i've got no  News about the date of the upcoming new maps dlc but what i can offer are the map names, and they are: Capitol, Dreadnought, Hospital, Mausoleum ,Museum and Haven [the non-winter/snowy version]....as i am well aware Haven was free map and this was the winter/snowy version.....

bloody eL, i have heard that new maps are possible next week or so...i assume this concerns of the VIP-ers? or DLC? but none-the-less, i am quite annoyed that i had paid 20, the immediate skin and armor VIP exclusive is good but found only one liking out of it :( it really a drag awaiting for the VIP thing for the new maps things...gawwwsh :(

but as a VIP-er i have no concern of paying for them as i have already paid for new content [the new upcoming maps] in advance. but it is such a drag waiting for the new maps :(

Either way you look at it, it will be a tuesday......