Unusual respawn problem with weapons..Anybody else...

For the last three days now every few matches I will die and respawn with a launcher only.  I don't have a class set up like this.  I try and choose another custom class and it still respawns me with only a launcher selected.  I usually have to get out of the game because I can't select any other weapon other than the launcher and knife it respawns me with.  Has anyone else seen this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="TUBTHUMPER69"]

For the last three days now every few matches I will die and respawn with a launcher only.  I don't have a class set up like this.  I try and choose another custom class and it still respawns me with only a launcher selected.  I usually have to get out of the game because I can't select any other weapon other than the launcher and knife it respawns me with.  Has anyone else seen this?

[/quote]

That indeed is an odd thing. Cannot remember once something like this ever happening. What game mode was it? And just random team members?

I was playing Hardcore team deathmatch.  Just randomteam members.  I have been playing COD games for a few years now and have never seen this before.  It sounds like I'm making this up but really I'm not.