Unreleased DLC being used already?

So today I was playing Gears 3 multiplayer, and I ran across someone using the Bernadette Mataki DLC.  From what I've read she isn't avaliable until the Horde Command Pack is released.  Sadly I can't find the persons gamertag that was using her, but i found it odd that someone had her already.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

DLC is already on the disc he must have modded it to unlock it earlier.

Yeah some dude was playing as an Onyx Guard the other day. They look amazing.

It's not DLC at all. Everything is on the disc already and Epic is making us pay for it.

[quote user="tnz1992lt"]

It's not DLC at all. Everything is on the disc already and Epic is making us pay for it.

[/quote]

I think nowadays "DLC" may aswell stand for "Disc Locked Content".

amen to that!

That is just stupid. It's a robbery.

It's economic inflation.  If we don't pay for "DLC" we'd just be paying $80 up front for the standard edition.  At least we can opt out.

Really? Inflation got so bad that it caused video games to go up 25% in the last 3 years? Also, why didn't food, rent etc. get effected as well? BS. It's a blatant rip off. So much so, I think I'm going to trade my copy of GOW3 in as well. For once I'll be stateside when it is still worth something. That 30 bucks can go to BF3.  I'm not going to get MW3 at all. My New Years resolution is to keep only one game I really like "up to date". Updating all the others wind up being wasted money (heck, you can only play one at a time).

At this stage, I'm considering going back to PC gaming.

I saw a guy on eBay selling onyx guards. I was about to buy the code for 5 bucks when I looked and saw that in order to get it they would need to recover my account to mod and unlock him.  I hope somebody doesn't actually fall for this. It's ridiculous.  

Enough complaining about it being on the disc already. As if there wasn't already enough on the game for it to be well worth $60.