Unplayable lag

EVERY *** TIME I TRY TO PLAY COD GHOSTS IT *** LAGS SO MUCH IT IS UNPLAYABLE, TO THE *** POINT WHERE I WANT TO BREAK THIS *** *** CONSOLE SERIOUSLY. It's not my internet either because i was fine on launch to play it LIKE WTF

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i did notice some lag yesterday and in one game the match ended with "Lost connection to host".  Which i thought was weird since it's supposed to be a dedicated.

Not seen any lag yet,Maybe i have dedis based within range or something,Not sure.

It's most likely the low population.  You are more likely to get matched with people across the country.  When I want to play search and rescue and there are only 300 people playing it, I have to expect lag....it has nothing to do with the game or the developers.

No lag here (Los Angeles)

No lag here (Los Angeles)................... BECAUSE YOU ARE IN LA DERP

Yeah its the low population and a serious need for an update to fix spawn issues.  I play ffa all the time and the population is at 1k or under and I keep getting into lobby's that always has that one guy who is kicking everybody's butt to the point that you think he is cheating only to figure out he is the host with the crappiest internet.  I don't know anymore I played the first day and it was ok.  Was winning some games and I did ok on the 360 as well.  Heck I can't even find a decent squads match, this game is starting to blow.  

Having the same issues here in Detroit have be loyal to COD since day one but I'm starting to sway the other way if they don't fix all these problems

It's low pop guys.  Wait till people start buying Xbox ones.  A month or so from now when Christmas noobs get their ones it will be a little better.  By next cod release, it should be better than ever.  (Though trey arch always have the worst lag for me)

Nope, it seems that the listening servers are hosting all the matches... meaning, the host is u or me. As they mentioned they are running a hybrid system and if ur connection doesn't meet (dedicated speeds) ur shifted to the person with the best connection.  I'm not sure if anyone is running on the (so called) 300k servers m$ has or how to tell.

doesnt a lower gaming population mean less lag