Unobtainable/Glitched Achievements in Microsoft Bingo (Win10)

Hello, I started up the game, and all my stats carried over from Win8/WP, plus the achievements started to unlock, which was great. I got a total of 5 notifications, then they stopped. I looked on the achievement list in the game and it says a total of 19 achievements were unlocked, I forced a scan on TA, and lo and behold, it says I have unlocked 15 achievements, but I have only been given the TA and Gamerscore for the 5 that gave me notifications. The same is shown on www.xbox.com, just Gamerscore for 5 achievements.

I also was able to earn the Supersonic achievement for filling the powerup bar in 10 seconds or less, but this did not trigger any other achievement to unlock.

Some additional info that may help the Devs troubleshoot:

1. For the 4 achievements (First Flight, Everyday Explorer, Last-Second Bingo and Jet Lag) that unlocked in the game but not on TA.com, it originally said in the game that it unlocked on 10/7/2015.  When I unlocked Supersonic after midnight, those 4 achievements changed and said they were unlocked on 10/8/2015.

2. For the 2 secret achievements (Last-Second Bingo and Jet Lag), I checked the Xbox One console achievement app and it showed a progress bar even though these are unlocked in the game.

Thank you in advance for bringing this to the Devs attention.  I really hope this doesn't drag out like the issues on WP did.  :-(  That went on for months...  (See this thread: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_mobile_support/f/4282/t/1954113.aspx)  I really hope this can be resolved quickly.

- Jeff

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 85 Applies to:
Answer

Whooooaaaaaa! Hey, everyone! I know it's been a hard couple of months, but I've got word that there's an update released today that should fix everyone's achievement issues (as well as some other issues with performance, network, and purchases). The even better news is that it should be retroactive, and you should NOT have to earn your achievements again!

Please make sure you update.  You may not see the update available until tomorrow, though, but keep checking the Store for the update and let us know how it goes. :) Thanks again to everyone's patience! For now, I'm going to verify this post so that everyone can see that an update has been pushed without digging for this post on page 5. If there are any other issues noted, I'll remove it so that no one thinks this is resolved. :3

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.