Unmarked Police Cruiser, Police Buffalo Online?

Yes, yes. Another "where is this X vehicle at?" thread.

With that said, has anyone seen or heard anything about the whereabouts of either? All I heard is it is possibly only attainable currently via mods.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not sure if it's in a specific place online, or if it's just randomly getting involved in the police chase....try the city centre with the skyscrapers....go on a rampage and it might turn up.

Just know anytime I've seen the unmarked car, I've already been getting chased.

Police Buffalos? Whats next, SWAT Sniper Frogs?

<--- If you are gonna be like that...

Actually trying to get help from the community!

I got the sherrifs SUV by getting a 4 star wanted lvl at the prison. No MOD needed just a current bug in the game allows you to claim that vehicle and black it out

[quote user="LegendOfGta AKA Mr Buzzkillington that likes to have no fun"]

[/quote]

Do not feed the troll Legend. He needs fed to grow and be a strong little troll when he grows up.

[quote user="LegendOfGta"]

[/quote]Just curious, why are you pointing at yourself?

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

I got the sherrifs SUV by getting a 4 star wanted lvl at the prison. No MOD needed just a current bug in the game allows you to claim that vehicle and black it out

[/quote]

I seen that video on Youtube and thought I'd try it when I can finally afford a home or at least something bigger than the two-car garage in Slumville.

And yesterday I was in a shootout in Sandy Sores and a Sheriffs SUV turns up. Anyway I was killed and when I respawned there's the SUV - pretty badly shot up by me but driveable with two tires left. So I decided stuff it I'll sell the cheap sedan I got because I really want this thing.

LS Customs is just across the desert so off I go and then one of them damn GTA moments. The thing gets stuck on the smallest of dunes, back and front wheels up and I can't move it no matter what. Tried moving it with some strategic grenades and sort of nearly got there, one more and she's mine!!!!!...... and then blew the thing to smithereens.

FRUSTRATION!

[quote user="Barry The Gibb"]

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

[/quote]

I seen that video on Youtube and thought I'd try it when I can finally afford a home or at least something bigger than the two-car garage in Slumville.

And yesterday I was in a shootout in Sandy Sores and a Sheriffs SUV turns up. Anyway I was killed and when I respawned there's the SUV - pretty badly shot up by me but driveable with two tires left. So I decided stuff it I'll sell the cheap sedan I got because I really want this thing.

LS Customs is just across the desert so off I go and then one of them damn GTA moments. The thing gets stuck on the smallest of dunes, back and front wheels up and I can't move it no matter what. Tried moving it with some strategic grenades and sort of nearly got there, one more and she's mine!!!!!...... and then blew the thing to smithereens.

FRUSTRATION!

[/quote] Did you try to ]rock the vehicle forwards and backwards with the left stick? Not only left and right? Maybe it wouldn't have worked, (not too sure if you mean it was on it's roof or what)but yeah that sucks

^^I've gotten out of the vehicle and made my character kick the vehicle. It slowly nudges it along but eventually works, although, I have only done this twice so might not work in every situation.