Unlocking USAS 12

Went through the campaign twice up to where it showed it was unlocked. Got online and could not find it anywhere. Then of course I lost all the campaign saved data due to some bug in the system. Any suggestions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wait until Dice fix the campaign corrupt stuff, then go online and play it again and get the shotty again.

Ok heres how that works, you unlock weapons all through sp but only 4 cross to mp and usas isnt one of em, sorry dude better go grab a shotgun in mp cause thats the only way to unlock shotguns

[quote user="MrAllpro"]

Went through the campaign twice up to where it showed it was unlocked. Got online and could not find it anywhere. Then of course I lost all the campaign saved data due to some bug in the system. Any suggestions?

[/quote]what part of the campaign? can you unlock it on Normal?? maybe I will give it a try, so far All I got was the handgun an I don't even use it,I played through once but it was glitched or broken at the end when it gives you the choice to save the carrier?? hanging over some bridge. so I gave up..

Yes it does because i"ve been shot a few times with it on mp.

After the China Sea. You have to get 10,000 points on that part of the campaign. It then shows that you have unlocked it.

The one you've been shot with in MP is not available as a kit loadout - you pick it up from a weapon case - like some other non-kit weapons.

sp does not unlock it in mp, if its not even in shotgun loadouts then you cant unlock it at all, since ive never even looked at shotguhs i defer to hellfire, but i do know sp doesnt unlock it for mp

@Hellfire--Probably like the M82 (the Barrett sniper thingy). That thing is a monster sniper rifle, but its not in the sniper rifle inventory. Its picked up at some points on different maps.

Yea man there's also a sweet M32 launcher (6 rounds), I've picked up the USAS on Metro I think - comes with explosive shells.  Pick-up guns are pretty lame as you can't do any actions or you'll drop the gun.

I havent tried the launcher yet.