Unlock stuff with prestige tokens

So far i have not used any token (all i know is that there ar 4 little pictures under my name)  counting all cods together i prestiged about 10 to 15 times but you still just get one token for each game you prestiged in right??? I have some questions how to use the tokens right!!! So here are my questions:

- After prestiging in MW3 You unlock the possibility to unlock one thing with one token early!!!!  Does that mean you can unlock for example the claymore at level 1 in first prestige mode and its still unlockt when you prestige again and again????....that would be epic!!!

Next question is if you can just do that once or if i can use all my tokens to unlock four things???

Thx for fast answers

Danke sehr, Satorio

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There is a prestige shop under the "Barracks" menu. One token will let you buy things like two hours of double XP, two hours of weapon double xp, an extra custom slot... Cant remember the others from the top of my head.

Double..

You get one token for each you game have prestiged in (COD4, WAW, MW2, BO), so four total.  You use them in "barracks" menu in multiplayer.  For your other questions,  I don't know, won't  be prestiging for a little while.  I would also like to know if i can use all tokens on keeping items, or if this is a one item only option.

No you cant do unlock gear intill after your first prestige though you keep it for rest of your prestiges once you do prestige and unlock something.

You mean unloc the Claymore early once and it's unlocked early every Prestige? I don't think so, that would seem unbalanced.

[quote user="suppafinga"]

You mean unloc the Claymore early once and it's unlocked early every Prestige? I don't think so, that would seem unbalanced.

[/quote]

402 said you get to keep it the rest of the prestiges. 

is it just equipement though or can you also unlock perks?

and what about weapons????

another question: for every time you prestige you get another token right???

If you choose unlock gear you only get to keep the item you chose for the rest of THAT prestige.

^

No you don't. Don't bump a long gone thread with false information. Anything you unlock you keep for the rest of the time you're playing MW3.

I unlocked the FAD, AK, MP7 and a Custom Class as soon as I prestiged the first time and I've never had to unlock those again. I'm now at third Prestige, I believe.

I tend not to unlock weapons... since they can be nerfed (Striker for example)... but perks,equipment, and extra custom classes are nice..

I've unlocked 2 custom classes, Dead Silence perk, Stinger missile to take out crap in the air, and the rocket launcher because on laggy games I pull that out to combat it..

Dead Silence is a level 55 perk... and the rocket launcher is like level 78 or something..

I would also suggest you get something that is high level to unlock... a weapon like a PP90 that is unlocked at level 28 is fast to unlock when compared to a piece of equipment you get at level 50+