Unlock multiplayer features

Hi all

I live in Venezuela and create a xbox live account of Colombia and Willing unlock codes some multiplayer games like Battlefield 3, Ninja Gaiden 3, but in Venezuela alone with code points used for accounts.

My question is this:

If I create an account to use and download the multiplayer unlock the code from the mind that are in my console able to play the multiplayer tabien?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Firstly, welcome to xbox support forums. Please can you be more descriptive as I don't understand so I will do my best to guess your question. Games like. Battlefield require online codes so if you buy the game brand new you redeem the code or buy an online pass from the store if its a second hand game. You will also need gold membership. You can't guess codes because if you do guess a code and it's correct it's theft and most likely no one has suceeded in guessing a code as their unique. When you have the multiplayer pass it downloads to the game data and may be see in the storage. It can't be copied to another console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thanks for the welcome

ok excuse my English I'm using a translator

Buy the game Battlefield 3 used and the code from the box and was used and it can only be used for a console.

My xbox live account was created in Colombia.

I live in Venezuela is very difficult almost impossible to find Colombian microsoft points cards.

Only find microsoft points cards for accounts created in use.

My question is:

if I create a xbox live account to download the code used and multiplayer all accounts found in the Xbox 360 will be able to play multiplayer

and again sorry for the English

Sorry this didn't help.

As far as I'm aware the answer is yes but set your Xbox to the right region and make sure the disc is also in the same region because the code will only wake if the cd is compatible with your region of its bought second hand try buying the code on your console as allbofvit should be set to your region.  Hope I helped

Sorry this didn't help.