Unlisted market content

I wanted to download some gamer pictures for my profile to have found the items I want have been removed from the marketplace, I find it stupid that they are removed making it unfair that the old profiles have them but newer ones don't... I know the content I am looking for is old however I find it annoying that some of the old pictures which are better than the new ones have been removed. I wanted to get the gamer picture pack Naruto: The Broken Bond Demo  as there is only two picture packs based on the naruto game and both have been removed. I also really don't understand how some gamer pictures and other content is region based when there is nothing stopping it being used worldwide and I have seen reports of people being being banned for using items that are not in there region which I find stupid. I know that last part was a bit off of what topic i'm on about but I have to point it out.  Anyway I want to know if it is possible to still get the gamer picture pack: Naruto: The Broken Bond Demo ? I would happily pay for it..

Below is a link to what was in the pack:

http://gamer-pics.com/naruto-the-broken-bond/

I have probably posted this in the wrong place but this website is horrible to use. Sorry for the rant and hopefully you can answer this question.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 23 Applies to:

Senka Wolf,

This typically happens whenever a company loses rights to the license. In this case, Ubisoft lost the license to the Naruto content and there for anything Ubisoft/Naruto previously released is pulled from the Xbox marketplace. This also happened with Silicon Knights when they were forced to destroy all copies of Too Human and X-Men Destiny, which is why you can't download those games now.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.