unknown error from IW servers ?????

Hello

Recently I've been getting this error every time I star a multi player game. It does not seem to effect the game but does anyone else get this error ? Could this mean they are Finnally fixing this game on the server side ? (Yeah Right LoL) Anyways just wondering what this is about ;) Game On ;)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

they won`t be fixing it.

it will be a connection problem

Duh  I already implied that didn't  I ;)

And if it was an connection problem then it was worldwide cus muti friends of mine all over were getting that message playing with or without me .

P.S. They've seemed to have fixed the issue according to an email I got back from them

And low and behold they indeed have fixed it :) Now just the issue of those coward good for nothing wanna be top player cheaters and this will be a game again ;)

a few months ago they stopped letting us know how many people were online and in each playlist..seems they dont want us to know how popular this game still is..its because they have ignored this game completely that i will not be buying mw3

yet another nail in infinity ward's coffin

i speak too soon..it actually has how many people are online and in each playlist..not many people play thanks to the hackers etc..what a shame..was a great game

same here i dont know what happened but no it doesnt want to search for any matches

I kept getting the "unknown IW" message. It has been fixed, but now if you look at the on-line players, it's always the same, something like 1500 players on-line, 309 in play-list. At least that's what has been on my screen everytime I go on-line on COD4......

yeah i said that in another post lol..arent iw a bunch of morons and they think we are stupid

after ive got that problem my account was reset to level 1 and i thought to myself, meh whatever (used to be lvl 13)

and so i got to lvl 4 and then i noticed something was horribaly wrong, the only weapon i could use in create a class was m9 and i couldn't use any perks. i am really disapointed in this and you're lucky it didn't happen do you