United Leagues (NCAA & Madden Leagues)

Hey everyone!

The United Leagues (www.unitedleagues.com) is gearing up for our 8th season of our NCAA league (64 teams!!!)...

This league utilizes weekly ranking polls as well as conference championships to aid in seeding our BCS bolls the race to crown a National Championship...

Also, we have our 3 Madden leagues that have begun our signup process as well:

• XBFL season 14
  • XBMF season 9
  • XBMX season 7

If interested in joining up, simply go HERE and fill out the join form and an admin will be in touch with your login information.

All leagues are heavily monitored through our feedback system to ensure that our members follow our sportsmanship policy...

We also have tournaments, ranked games and special events.

And last but not least - EVERY LEAGUE FINISHES.  In the 14 years that we have been around, we have completed 177 seasons in all of our sports leagues.

Any questions feel free to contact me at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

Thanks guys!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I have been a part of this league for 6 years now and it is great! I will sign up again for Madden this year and I'm considering signing up for NCAA since I have heard so many good things about that league. I also play in a MLB league and it has been pretty successfule throughout the years.

I found this league a few years back because I was tired of playing lobby games and either dominating and getting quit on early, or getting blown out by glitchers. This place has the best competition and the best sportsmanship. Its fun. There's an open forum to trash talk (respectfully) and a community of gamers that range from college kids with too much time to play, and busy adults that schedule time to have some fun. Sign up and tell them "The Shark" sent you!

sportsmanship at its finest at the United Leagues.

join up guys!!

Guys check out this league please! I have been apart of it for many years and love it! I'm sure that you'll love our group of guys that play straight up and no lobby action at all! Tell them gadnaa sent you!