Unicorn cars?

How am I supposed to realisticaly buy one of these? I look on the storefront every now and then and all the ones on there are priced at 999.999.999cr, surely nobody has that sort of money already? I'm driver level 65 and play this game a lot and I've only earned 6 million cr so far in the career and online racing.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Somehow, I got the badge for having a winning bid on a Unicorn car from the marketplace. The odd thing is I've not only never bid on one, I don't even maintain a gold membership to be able to bid.

If you imported a fm3 profile that already had some rare cars on it, you will get the cheevo. I imported mine and it unlocked it for me, and I've NEVER been online with it (no home Internet).

@ I R BAB00N  At the moment the best way to get them in playing with the devs, infact there is a play with the devs event today.  The ones in the auction house are basically ban hammer bait, all the hackers and modders giving themselves unlimited money are the ones bidding this high, there for getting themselves banned :)  Gotta love it.

Yeah...no plans to do any bidding or buying. Not a point-hacker, so there's no way I'll save up enough to buy any of them...

Yeah WTF!? why dont they fix that glitch instead of just letting them all bid the unicorns to the max leaving everyone who ISNT cheating without any chance to obtain one. Or they could atleast put a realistic cap on the bid ammount or something

Be easier to buy a DLC from FM3 and get your own unicorn, import and put it up for auction!

[quote user="Metal10957"]

Be easier to buy a DLC from FM3 and get your own unicorn, import and put it up for auction!

[/quote]

It probably would be, if you have the game. I think it's the VIP Car Pack you need. And you'll also need to create a new Forza 4 save, move your old one to a memory stick and choose to load from the hard drive or don't start Forza Motorsport 4 until you have the VIP pack or whatever one it is you need in order to get the car so you can import it.

[quote user="M457312 54190N"]

Yeah WTF!? why dont they fix that glitch instead of just letting them all bid the unicorns to the max leaving everyone who ISNT cheating without any chance to obtain one. Or they could atleast put a realistic cap on the bid ammount or something

[/quote]

I agree. Though, with the [expletive deleted] that created green discs, this is allegedly the only way to flush them out. Still, it's absolute [expletive deleted] that there are cars we legitimate players will never buy, due to the impossibility of racking up that much cash. [expletive deleted]...

[quote user="Metal10957"]

[/quote] You can not auction Unicorns or gifts, only T10 can auction off unicorns.  

The best way to obtain them at the moment is game with devs or participate in a community event.  They announce them via in game messages from T10