Unfreakin Real! COD:WaW

I spent about an hour attempting to play WaW early today. As I expected each and every playlist in WAW is tainted by the hacker pestilence. Most of these hackers take advantage of the Free trials provided by MS. Not sure why the issue has been allowed to grow to this point. While playing WaW online you couldn't swing a banhammer without hitting 5 hackers!

Yes this problem is mainly due to Treyarchs lack of upkeep and shotty security, but this is also a direct violation of the XBL Terms of Use. (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/LiveTOU) So it IS still MS responsibility to make sure these people are removed from XBL

There is absolutely no excuse for the lack of action here, because the evidence couldn't be more clear.

You want complaints!? Here's an hours worth!

There has been no editing to the video (1 of 5) Below. I will be uploading the other videos ASAP.

Video 1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAXYgg7ZWEs

Time to step up to the plate MS.

What actions do you the community think should be taken?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Unfortunately the makers of the game no longer support it so updates are not going to happen.  Luckily the pet is banning and permabanning the  hell out of these lame little madders.  If you use the infection, you get suspended for two weeks, if you provide the infection you are gone for life.  Look at the suspension forum and you will see this, they are doing their part.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well as of right now it's not showing and until it starts showing in game I will continue to post on the issue. All should be permabanned for using and/or providing such hacks.

Sorry this didn't help.

LMAO why is it that whenever someone has a complaint about hakers call of duty is'nt far behind lol

anyway the only thing we in the community can really do is keep reporting these a** holes I know it does'nt seem like MS are doing anything but I suppose there are just more hackers & cheats out there than thay have people to investigate.  I doubt that the problems with COD will ever be sorted because by the time they've banned 1 hacker anothers suspention is up & back to their cheating buisness. It's all well & good tempbanning people I mean if you end up banned for exepting an invite to a moded lobby then thats bad luck but anyone found to be doing it on a reguler basis regardless of wether thay provided the hack or just used it should be permabanned.

Sorry this didn't help.

I've seen plenty of people getting permabanned for modding COD. It's one of those franchises that people will always try and hack just for the noteriatiy of breaking the biggest game on the planet right now.

Sorry this didn't help.

yeah & thats why I don't play it online I only buy it for the campine

Sorry this didn't help.

Time to take action! Show Treyarch whats up.

www.facebook.com/.../115431941875950

Sorry this didn't help.

See this is what I don't get about internet protests these days. The protestors get all their stuff together, all nicely formatted and everything then put it somewhere where the targets of the protests can't find it unless they go looking for it.

Seriously this is why some guys at a uni with too much time on their hands invented e-mail.

Sorry this didn't help.

Not buy anything from Microsoft or Treyarch/Blizzard.

Sorry this didn't help.