unfair xbox

due to 3 months of bad connection due to my location and a faulty router(unknown to me )i have acquired a 30 per cent bad rep for quitting early ....what a load of (Mod Edit) ...how unfair ...i pay a years subscription to get a quality product but in fact im getting only three quarters due to the 30 per cent not wanting to play with me due to me "quitting early" when if fact its my server and my location rural devon, what can i do to rectify this MASSIVE GLITCH ,it feels like im being persecuted for something i have no contol over .

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Well, the problem is not at Xbox's end it's at yours.  You need to get yourself better service.

As for the rep, don't worry about it.  No one really bothers with rep anymore.  I myself have a 30% avoidance rate due to internet glitches over the years.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

79% avoidance for various crimes through the years. Crimes include zoning in Street Fighter, taking the fight to the ground in EA MMA/UFC Undisputed (this is a glitch and/or a coward's way to fight apparently, would very much like to see them tell Brock Lesnar that...), sniping someone repeatedly without quickscoping, making someone overtake me while we were both on the lead lap in Forza and using exchange & "modded" combos in MvC3.

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually you have more control over your network that MS does. Contact your ISP and get a better internet package. Check your network settings and make sure everything is kosher for XBL. Now, say you're sorry for blaming the wrong people for your issue...

Sorry this didn't help.

Not all servers are perfect: for example black ops servers crash, and disconnect all the time. Also it may have to deal with the internet that your Xbox relies to connect to Xbox Live.

Sorry this didn't help.

Your rep breakdown can only be viewed by you, the only visible sign of your rep to anyone else on LIVE are the stars next to your Gamercard. And pretty much anyone who has ever played MP titles have 5 regardless of their rep breakdown.
Its only 30% of the people you have played that have avoided you, its not 30% of all LIVE members. And when someone avoids you it does not prevent them from getting dropped into a lobby with you again, it just lessens the chances.

As others have said if you are having connection issues have a look into possible solutions, something else worth checking is your NAT. Make sure it is set to open as its entirely possible your lag or general connection issues on MP titles are a result of strict or moderate NAT.

The rep system does not work and never really seems to have. People give bad rep for just beating them or for no other reason than they simply can.
Just ignore it and enjoy your gaming once you have your connection problems rectified. 

Sorry this didn't help.