Unfair loss of mulitplayer save game

Did the usual microsoft xbox update only to find the second i logged back onto my game i was told my save game file had an error, of course i went into the xbox settings and accessed my memory after half an hour of searching through every save file for red dead that i have on my xbox it was perfectly clear nothing was corrupted. This wouldn't be a problem usually because i love the game but it is rather frustrating when you had just reached the third prestige level and all you want is a blooming zebra donkey. WHAT IS EVEN MORE FRUSTRATING IS THAT XBOX COULD EASILY FIX THIS PROBLEM BY ALLOWING MY XBOX TO LOAD A EARLIER GAME SAVE  but nope and because i went ahead and played with friends last night even the rockstar social club has put me back to the beginning too, last night has i played my rank on the multiplayer games was still has i left it before the update of frustration occured im just hoping i havent lost that now too because the heard i was in the top 70s and the rest in the top 100

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks Ill give that a try.  Just makes me sick not having a reason for this....   =(      

[quote user="xxxKimberlyxxx"]

It didnt work.  I even deleted my multi-player file just in case  and still kicks me to dashboard.  I just dont understand it. And as for the disk there is not a scratch on it.  and Xbox live didnt help. They walked me through some things but i can play multi-player in other games.  Just not red dead.  I dont understand..     Thanks for trying to help.  

[/quote]

Heck!.  If i was u i would take my game and my profile around a friends house who has an Xbox and try it there.  Just to test if i had a bogus disk that has dropped data

from a bad factory burn process.  It might be a bad disk, it happens.  Plus how old is your Xbox, bad disks are harder to read for the Disk Drive.

Anyhow sorry i could not help.

It didnt work.  I even deleted my multi-player file just in case  and still kicks me to dashboard.  I just dont understand it. And as for the disk there is not a scratch on it.  and Xbox live didnt help. They walked me through some things but i can play multi-player in other games.  Just not red dead.  I dont understand..     Thanks for trying to help.  

Thanks Ill give it a try.   =)    (fingers crossed)

[quote user="xxxKimberlyxxx"]

Everytime I go into  multiplayer  I get kicked out to the dashboard.. Anyone know why??   It use to work..   =(

[/quote]

Hmm. Try a system link multi-player game.  See if the same thing happens.  I say this because Red Dead is pretty fussy in the must have an open NAT area.

Also if your game is installed it may have become corrupted. Delete and install again.  If your game settings file is corrupt you will be put back to the beginning

of multi-player EXP.  This can be fixed by deleting just the settings file for your profile and restarting the game.

See how you go. hope this helps you.

Everytime I go into  multiplayer  I get kicked out to the dashboard.. Anyone know why??   It use to work..   =(

[quote user="shybaby84"]

shame they just couldnt allow me to have my prestige level back and let me start from there at least i know i dont have a big grind to get the zebra donkey. yeah i know its crap and cant jump but im mount mad

[/quote]

Delete your configuration file.  I had this happen to me. the old forums told me to do it, and it worked.  I had the Zebra Donkey too. I got it back!

Hope this helps.

Delete your configuration file.  I had this happen to me. the old forums told me to do it, and it worked.

Hope this helps.

Never understood why this was not an online save.

shame they just couldnt allow me to have my prestige level back and let me start from there at least i know i dont have a big grind to get the zebra donkey. yeah i know its crap and cant jump but im mount mad