Unexpected Titanfall Achievement?

Hey folks! I was wondering if anyone else has seen this. I logged into TF last night and played it for the first time in about 3 days. It went through the little connecting screen, and immediately on connecting and bringing up the main menu (before I played any matches or anything) I got an achievement popup. I thought maybe it was something random, like, playing the game a certain number of times or whatever (I don't know, I was just guessing at that point.)

Well, imagine my surprise when I held down the Nexus button on the controller to get "more details" about the achievement, and it turned out to be the "Win all campaign matches as a militia pilot" achievement! I thought this was extremely strange, because I would have expected that achievement to trigger as soon as it happened, and I haven't actually played any campaign matches for at least a couple of weeks. Since there's no way to tell which matches you've won and which you haven't, I can't tell if I actually DID win all of the matches and it just took a long time for the achievement to trigger, or if this is just an error on the EA Server side.... OR, is it possible that playing and winning regular MP matches might somehow count as Campaign victories, if you just happen to be playing the right Map and Game Type?

I Tweeted to @Titanfallgame last night, but haven't heard back yet. We'll see. Anyone else experience this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:
Answer

Ya, EA has had some known issues with certain achieves popping up when they were supposed to.  The trigger was placed on your account, but you never go credit for them before because it was broken.  They have been release soft patches lately that have been making up for some of these achieve bugs.

www.xboxachievements.com/.../showthread.php

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.