Under the radar games of 2013

I barely learned about a game that looks great, but has little or no promotion, Dark. Its a stealth and rpg with vampires. Interesting mix, but I think it will work. If knows about games going unnotices, please bring them to the light.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

dust 514

injustice gods among us has potential

numerous PC exclusives that would be awesome on console.

"Fist Of The North Star: Ken's Rage 2".

Out today.

If you loved the Manga... you'll love this.

If you've never heard of the Manga... you'll probably still love this.

It's a re-working of the "Dynasty Warriors" style but with melee combat rather than weapons faithfully following the post apocalyptic adventures of Kenshiro, master of Hokuto Shinken, a deadly Martial Art that allows you to kill most enemies from within by hitting their pressure points and causing their skulls to explode.

Brings new meaning to "opening up a can-o-whoopass".

Az

The last of us. Really sucks it's a ps 3 exclusive

it's hard to say a game is under the radar when they haven't even come out yet, and as it is only just the beginning of February, it's hard to see say what is an under the radar game for 2013 until the year is almost up.

@ Tatakai, he probably means a game that is coming out with out much hype. Games like The Last of Us and Bioshock: Infinite are all hyped up. lol

-

I think Beyond: Two Souls is under the radar.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.

^^ That game is so good. I am loving it, but I'm not sure it was under the radar. It sold out from my local Gamestop really quick.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

The new Aliens game could be some fun co-op or a flop.

South Park: The Stick of Truth, that's the only one I can think off for now.

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

^^ That game is so good. I am loving it, but I'm not sure it was under the radar. It sold out from my local Gamestop really quick.

[/quote] I don't know. I know they were taken by surprise by(like you said, being sold out). I just don't think JRPG's get the recognition they deserve like they used too. People bash the Japanese Game industry pretty unfairly despite the West has its own slew of problems.