let me know what you guys think

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

bump

Nice montage, the clips and quality were good . I havn't got used to the new sniper ( havn't really picked it up much though ), any tips?

Also how long did you have the beta for? It must of taken a while to get all those clips.

yah well now with the aimer expanding thing you can see how accurate your bullets gonna be. so just try to stand still when you are about to shoot and when i comes to blindfiring its almost like gears 1 just aim in the middle of your screen.

kk thanks.

bump

If you are going to bump your own thread atleast wait 24hrs, just sayin

Now I usually don't care for montages, but idk this is how one should look. The editing is beautiful.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja-IUfXGJoc]

Well i edit my own montages and taught myself how to do it just by fooling around in the program. Im gonna try to find an editor to reedit this tho

I thought LastResorts had good clips but it was a little on the OVERedited side. Underdoggy, I am not sure which kind of cap card you use, but even at 720p, your video is a bit hazy. Not sure if it is a cap quality issue or a render issue. You have some good footage, but you need a song that is conducive to a montage. Fast beat, up tempo. Rap, R&B, and those kind of songs very rarely work for a good montage. There are exceptions to this. I saw some good montages to Fort Minor's Remember The Name. Just pick a good song and sync up the good stuff to high beats in the song. What kind of cap card and editing software do you use? Also, I agree on the bumping thing. Give some time before you do that.

well if you check out my other montages you will see i sync really nice and to rock/metal songs. just check out my 2nd gow 2 and let me know what you think