Uncharted 3 needs to come to 360......

The only reason for PS3 is Uncharted 3, and with crappy online it needs to come to  the 360.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And Halo needs to go to ps3.

Uncharted>Halo

I would rather see the Metal Gear solid series on the 360 than uncharted. But uncharted would be nice to.

I wish it was multiplatform. I wish that for every exclusive, but it will unfortunately never happen.

I genuinely don't see the attraction about the Uncharted games. The voice work is good but otherwise they are fairly standard third person shooters.

Unchartered 3 is being specially created as a 3D title.

As the 360 cannot generate the 3D image required, I cannot see it being on  Xbox.

They could port the first 2 games though, they are awsome!

Isn't Uncharted too powerful for the 360's hardware?

and live needs to come to PS

Uncharted is owned by Sony, so it isn't ever going to happen.

Meh, its debatable. I certainly wouldn't complain about it but I'd still buy it for the PS3 since I'm sure it would be the superior running version.

i don't think uncharted the series itself needs to come to xbox, but a game with the same level of gameplay and story and voice acting and visuals would most certainly not go to waste as either a multiplatform or 360 exclusive. same, if not doubly so, goes for infamous. i have an unrelenting itch for platforming and parkour lately that infamous is doing well enough to satisfy, but i can play it for only so long before i use up its powers of parkour, and inamous 2 is still way too far away.

all that being said, i am eager to see what insomniac can do with the 360. hopefully something closer to ratchet and clank than resistance.