Unbelievable

This game is completely unfinished and broken. Within 30 minutes of playing the game lagged like crazy, it takes like a minute to bring up the start menu, loadscreens take forever, the audio fell atleast 10 seconds out of sync and i fell through the map. Unbelievable.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've only experienced lag.

I experienced the choppy gameplay last night.  My Xbox also froze at one point as well.  I'd like to mention that I do have the game installed on the HDD though so not sure if that is the cause.  Anyone else have their game installed?  I may delete the game and play off the disc to see if the lag and other issues go away.

I don't have the game installed, but I have one incident during a UFO Mayhem where my game was lagging to the point of almost freezing entirely.  Luckily, it fixed itself as soon as I finished the mission.

I've only noticed lag once, plus I did fall through the map during a Fraud mission. But, other than that, it's fine. I can deal with those problems until the game gets an update. All and all, the game is pretty awesome and fun.

Mine is worse i just went to the store to get a fresh new copy thinking it was the disc. Then I put the brand new disc and still it says cannot recognize disc.

I've experienced a few glitches since I started playing.

So far I have only had issues with weapons and their upgrades disappearing from my person, causing me to repurchase the weapons and upgrades from scratch.

I have been playing it since launch and have yet to encounter a single glitch.

Freezing is normal if you've been a part of the SR franchise.

I didn't have any problems with the game, Yea, I feel out of the map once, but I spawned on the map again, and I did freeze once or twice, but w/e? Every game freezes once in a while.