Unauthorized Purchase

Over the weekend, my credit card was charged for microsoft points, a purchase I did not make, and probably will never make.  That leads me to think that someone got into this account.  So right now, somebody knows my account name, password, address, and etc.  I've changed my password when I found out.  I do not know how that person got into this account, but I am lucky enough that I haven't had my account stolen.  Does anybody know what I should do for this account?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 35 Applies to:

Hey there dragon! If you believe your account was compromised, please contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) and start an Unauthorized Access investigation. They will sort out what happened and get back to you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Today, July 8, 2017, there was an unauthorized purchase of a video game, $12.00, on my account. I just want the game refunded. I am in the process of resetting my password in case of possible breach to my security. Any advice will help.

Sorry this didn't help.

here is a guide that might help: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution

Sorry this didn't help.

Today, July 8, 2017, there was an unauthorized purchase of a video game, $12.00, on my account. I just want the game refunded. I am in the process of resetting my password in case of possible breach to my security. Any advice will help.

here is a guide that might help: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution

Sorry this didn't help.