Unauthorized access purchase still available for download.

So, last fall I had an unauthorized access on my account.  They purchased a bunch of stuff, MSP's, etc, through my CC info that is tied to my account.  This post is not about that incident.  Microsoft took care of it in a reasonable time.

My interest is in the content that was purchased.  It's still tag'd to my account as purchased.  I can go to those items and download them "again" (though I never DL'd them in the first place, you understand what I'm refering to).

So, what happens if  they are downloaded?  I would hate for one of my children to be browsing the Arcade games list, see one of the purchased items, and say "Hey, we can download this for free and try it," without them knowing that it was not legally obtained.  I don't want to be charged again down the road for something like this.  Do I need to call Microsoft and have them reverse licenses on this games/content?  How do I ensure that they ONLY reverse the license on the items purchased through the unauthorized access?  Should I even worry about it? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Anything?  Is this even the right forum section to post this question?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ironically there is no section you can post it under

and plz check your pm i'll explained it :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.