Unanswered questions in gears 3

As far as i know. No where in the game does it ever explain why the queen is part human or really where they came from. I don't know why, but this is something i wanna know. Also in gears 2 they made it look like we made the grubs, by you finding that secret place and so on. This never really gets answered either. Anyone know the answers?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That will probley be answered in the Ramms DLC. The new campagn is like 3 plus hours long.

Their are going to be more prequels to this game and many of the stories are going to be told to u in the comics and books.

The Raam DLC is actually not part of the story line and is just a what if type of thing. Kim and Tai would have been with Dom and Padrick at the time and Micheal would still be a stranded up until Lifeboat which wasn't around until just before the second game.

The DLC is part of canon. IT's set in between pre-established events and set before Gears of War 1. Operation Lifeboat was up and running for a while, it's only us who only find out about it in Gears 2. In universe it's been recruiting stranded for a while.

Hmmmmmmm

[quote user="JaRizzz"]

Their are going to be more prequels to this game and many of the stories are going to be told to u in the comics and books.

The Raam DLC is actually not part of the story line and is just a what if type of thing. Kim and Tai would have been with Dom and Padrick at the time and Micheal would still be a stranded up until Lifeboat which wasn't around until just before the second game.

[/quote]

I believe the DLC is cannon and is not a "what if".

But the Queen is not part human, she just has to stand out is all. And those things in the lab in Gears 2....good question. I think Epic was going to do something with them but just kinda wrote it out the story.

I hope there is a DLC where Skorge really is still alive, because he died like a ***... And i thought those things in the lab were early mutations of the imulsion infection...

Hmmm that could be it. I was just thinking we made them and they turned on us, but that makes sense too.

And the queen is clearly part human, she has boobs lol

+1 for boobs. lol jk. Anyways from what I read on the GOW2 collectable's. The sires or w/e I call them tintical monsters lol. Where human at one point.

yeah they left a lot unanswered IMO.