Unable to watch The Heat

On November 8, I tried to rent the movie the Heat, and downloaded, then when I tried to watch it the next morning, for the first time, it said it was expired, so then I had to contact some assistance, and was refunded my money later on. Then, last night I rented the movie the Heat again to see if it would work this time, and it did not because when I went to watch it this morning, because the downloading process is so long, it had the error code c00d36c4. So when I searched the error code, I also again spoke to an assistant, they told me to go and do system update, so I did, which caused it to delete the it from my videos, then I spoke to another assistant and when I checked in the account settings from my purchases it said the movie was expired, even though it was never watched! So now I lost $4.99 to a movie once again that I still have not been able to watch, even though in the past my brother has rented movies on this console, so I assume that it is not the console, it is a flaw somewhere on your standards, that keeps scamming me out of my money, so I would like to be refunded because I now know never to rent a movie again, it has been very stressful and time consuming.

Emily

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You have to contact customer support to try and get a refund.  

Microsoft Movies & TV Team

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

All i want is my money back quickly

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.