Unable to turn on my Outlaw Audio pre-amp

Provider: Comcast

Layout: Cable box (Motorola dct3416)  > Xbox One > Outlaw Audio 975 > Samsung TV (HLS 6187w)

I'm hoping I can expedite the addition of the IR codes for the Outlaw Audio 975 to the database, as I think that is the the main reason why complete control is not working.  I have gone through the setup and all my other devices were found just fine, except for the only HDMI model offered from Outlaw Audio. Listed in the database was one of the older models, the 970, and that is what i've selected. However it is only a patch as it doesn't work for all the functionality that is offered from the Xbox.  The only commands that I've been able to get to work reliably has been Xbox turn off, ironically, and the volume up/down.  Mute and turn on of the preamp will not work.  If there is something else I should try, please let me know. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:
Answer

Just a quick update. For those that have this pre-amp, the Outlaw Audio 975, it now works with the Xbox One.  I don't know if it was in the most recent update or the one prior but I was able to select this specific model and it will use the discrete codes for on/off with out issue.

Thanks Xbox for adding this!!!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.