Unable to steam or download Music Using Zune

I am recieving the following error when attempting to download or stream Music using Zune:

"CAN'T DOWNLOAD

Can't download due to a temporary server error.

Pleas try again later. If you've just bought

something, see your Purchase History (in

Account Settings) to try downloading it again.

To see if there's more information about this

error,  click Web Help.

ERROR CODE

C00D12B1 (801901F4)

This has been going on for two days now. Can anyone help? I have gone through and removed and re-added all of my billing info. I can't find anything else out on this error.  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hello there dfraser3,

There is currently a service alert for the Zune Marketplace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xbox Music and Video                        

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
  • You might be unable to browse, stream, download or buy things at the Xbox Music and Video Store (also known as “Zune Marketplace”).

Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:

• Windows Phone

2/23/2013 1:28:00 PM PST:

We've received reports of members having an issue downloading music from the Xbox Music Marketplace to the Windows Phone 8. We are hard at work fixing the issue, make sure to check back here in 30 minutes for an update on our progress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are still having trouble using Zune when the service alert has been resolved, then please post back. If you are using the console to use Zune, then please disregard this message as the service alert states that only Windows Phones are effected. You can find the service alert by clicking HERE.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Edit : It may be beneficial to keep an eye on the service alert, just in case the console follows suit.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am also experiencing the same thing. I spoke to someone on the phone and they told me everything fixed but yet I am still getting the same error. What's going on and when is this going to be fixed?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.