Unable to Share

I just got an Xbox One and I read a few posts so sorry if  this was answered already.

I have some clips and screenshots saved and when I go to my content in the upload area every time I press "share" it says "sorry we can't do that right now." I checked to make sure the service was up and Xbox.com says it is fully functional.

Right now all i'm trying to do is upload a screenshot, so I don't understand why it's being a hassle.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 91 Applies to:

SeeMor,

Try doing a power cycle on your console by holding the power button for 10 seconds or until the Xbox One turns off. Boot it back up and give it a shot again. This process of power cycling has a tendency to clear up a lot of issues. Let us know your results. If you get an error message again, see if there is an error number you can provide. Thanks,

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It's still not working.

If I go to "upload studio" and upload a video clip it will share it. If I go to just "upload" and try to upload the same clip i get the same error "Try Again Later.... Sorry we can't do that right now. It might take too long to upload, or the service may be down." There is no error code listed anywhere to go with it, just the message to try again later. (I've been trying since I got it)

In "Upload Studio" I still can't share images as I get that error, and I also have to "edit" a video in order for it to share.  I basically just leave it,  change the name, and then upload it to one drive then share.

Sorry this didn't help.

By the way meant to say, I did power cycle my Xbox twice, still no luck.

Sorry this didn't help.