Unable to Reinstall Minecraft: Bedrock Edition

Hello,

So here's what happened, and this was just recent. I had Minecraft: Xbox One Edition since like 2017 and I had already updated, after the Better Together Update, to Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. I began playing this new version for about a year and a half since, and I had stopped for a while. To save space, I decided to uninstall Minecraft around the beginning of this year to late last year. Now after a few months, I have decided to reinstall the game, however, I now have to purchase the full $20.00 for it. What happened? Minecraft was already installed so I thought I can just reinstall the updated version since I had redeemed it before November I believe it was. Is there any way this can be fixed or do I have to just purchase it now.

Kind regards.

Can you reinstall your "Minecraft: Xbox One Edition" so the game will be updated again? this not work?
..:: Believe ::..

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Just reinstalled the game, but it is still not giving me the Bedrock Edition for some reason. I had it before the update was due, but now I still have to pay for it.

Any ideas why?

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 11, 2022 Views 232 Applies to: