Unable to Read Disc- Battlefield Bad Company 2

I don't understand this. I haven't played this game for months and its so clean and perfect condition. Suddenly I get random errors for this game. My friend told me it might be my xbox laser, that reads the disc, because Im getting weird problems like this and they don't make sense to me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

If the problem is only affecting Battlefield: Bad Company 2 then it can't be a problem with your console. For more accurate help it would be helpful if you could post some of the actual error messages.
Assuming it is a disc damage based problem:
If you have the game disc installed then try uninstalling & reinstalling it. If you haven't installed the game disc then you could try installing the game (assuming the disc is at least recognised as being the correct game) to your hard drive. To do this highlight the game from the Xbox main menu (not the Guide menu) and hit 'X' (Game Details) and then select Install. If you cannot install your own copy of the disc then this suggests that the copy is damaged in some way, it is possible to install the game to your hard drive using another copy of the disc and then use your own disc to play the game.
Please post back with additional problem details and also to confirm if any of the above information helps.

Good luck,
Scott

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try exactly what grimdude1991 suggests, and in addition test other games to see if they have the same problem.  If they do, it's most likely the drive.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Guys, please take a look at the starting date of the forum post. Hint: It's older than a year. Something this old does it would seem to me that the person that made the post would have either made another post or would have resolved their problem by now.

Sorry this didn't help.

have you tried installing to hard drive ? if not try this or even lend a friends , would help a lot, this should work, although this is a old post, just thought i'd mention this encase other people are having trouble with this

Sorry this didn't help.