Unable to purchase on Xbox Live Market place

Hi, a few days ago i decided i wanted to purchase Crysis on games on demand. Went to it and tried to buy it to be told that the payment couldn't be authorised. I then tried to do it online via the Marketplace on the Xbox site again to no avail, the message said that it could not be purchased at this time and to try again. 

With this i then assumed there was a problem with the payment option, so i removed and re-added my paypal account to make sure it was correct, and it was. And again i couldnt buy it. I added my card as a standard card instead of a paypal account and also it wouldn't work on either the console or Online Marketplace.

After trying the same thing over several days, i have become quite fed up of this trying and hopefully i can be given advice on what to do next, or to have whatever problem is currently affecting me fixed asap.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

this happened to me, you should try buying via. online if that's not working, i always like to check when you go purchase Microsoft Points. just check it it's pretty easy ★★★★★

Hope this helped.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.