Unable to purchase more points, error code 8c320008

Hi,

I've been having trouble for over a year now of adding a payment method from the same bank (just different account)) or even a different bank. It seems any new payment method fails.

This time I got error code 8c320008. I tried adding the bank account info online and it said the payment method isn't valid, which I know it is.

I don't know what to do, but I would like to be able add bank accounts to purchase content and I'm just about done with trying to give Microsoft my money.

Jane

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Log into https://billing.microsoft.com, and make sure all of your account information is up-to-date and matches the CC info. If all is in check and you still get the error code, I'd suggest contacting support via chat or phone. support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had made sure the billing information was correct before. Called support and they also verified it. They tried to add the card and it said the $0.00 purchase they make when adding the card failed. It seems my bank has been rejecting the new addition of the card.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.