Unable to play xbox 360 Plant vs Zombies on my xbox one

I live in Canada. I purchased xbox 360 Plant vs Zombies locally (EB Games) to play on my xbox one.  The disk has 3 games: it also includes Pebbles, and Zuma.  All 3 games were installed and working fine 3 months ago.  I tried this morning to Play plant vs Zombies and it would not load.  Only Zuma would.  I attempted to uninstall it at reinstall Plants vs Zombies, but the disk does not see it.  I uninstalled all 3 games rebooted the console and it only sees Zuma.  Cannot even reinstall Plant vs Zombies.  The disk has no scratches

Help please!

I miss my xbox 360, or I should say how simple to operate it was compared to the xbox one.  I remember loading old xbox games into my 360 and it was working just fine. No installation, no internet connection required, just a good and simple product.

Question Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 124 Applies to:

Hi Arsenic!  

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your disc games.  There is a fantastic article found at support.xbox.com/.../disc-error which assists with the troubleshooting of disc games.  

Your disc drive pulls the most power as well so please ensure that your console is plugged directly to the wall and you're using only the built in surge protector which is on your power supply cord.  There need not be any additional surge protectors or extension cords in your setup.  Also clean the disc as indicated in the article above using outward strokes and not in a circular pattern.  Fully power cycle the console and try again.  

Post if you're still having issues and I'll be happy to suggest what to do next based on what occurs.  Best of luck to you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.