unable to play purchased download.

Hi, I have purchased a map pack for Call of Duty Black Ops (Zombie Rezurrection), the money has been debited from my account, the download message said download completed but when trying to load the map pack a message said download again. I have tried to download twice more with the same results. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Glyn

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Are you downloading it from the Marketplace or in game store? Also do you have sufficient space on your selected storage device? You could always try to redownload it through your Download History to see if it has completed.

If it is shown on your storage but still wont work then try deleting the content, clearing your system cache and then downloading it again. Hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Do the region of your account and the region you are in match? Most Call of Duty content is region restricted. Meaning if you live in the EU but have a US account it will not allow you to download it. Your IP and your account region must match otherwise you won't be able to get it.

Check your storage device section and go to the Black Ops Folder, scroll and see if there is any content showing a corrupt symbol (usually a yellow exclamation point), if there is you need to delete it, clear your cache, restart the console and redownload it again from your purchase/download history via the guide button.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.