Unable to play FIFA Ultimate Team

''We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 12 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 12 Main Menu''.

Anyone else getting this, or is it just me?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

happens every once in a while

I can play fine the only thing is I can't log in on the web app!

Still happening this morning. I think when the Web App is full, it also limits how many people can play on the console. Just keeps kicking me out every time I try and load it up :(

I've had the issue occur a few times.  It eventually seems to sort itself out though.

Same thing happening here mate. I get kicked out after about 2 seconds everytime. WTF. I only really play Ultimate team, but was forced to play regular online matches earlier.

Seems it is a common problem. Some say the solution is to go on the Web app and create a new squad. Only problem with that is you can't get on the web app at the moment. Sucks because this is the main reason I bought FIFA!

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toYv6_7hQOA]

When this happens, I reboot my console and then I get in.  I haven't played much offline yet; I think this game has been very successful and overwhelming the servers

This little video is exactly what has happened to me for 3 days now. Xbox support says the engineers know about the problem and are trying to solve it.

I managed to get back on this morning by doing the Web app fix (creating a new empty squad in the squad list), but an hour ago it locked me out again :( no UT for me tonight! Hope they fix it soon, this is all I really play on FIFA!

happening to me as well, so annoyed, i work all day, get about 2 hours to myself and now I cant play ultimate team whilst all my mates can.