Unable to play downloaded content because 'can't read disc'...

I have just moved my xbox into my new house, and thus a new broadband supplier/hub/modem/whatever you wanna call it... However when I try to play Forza Horizon (which I downloaded over Xbox live) I am unable to start an online game or a single player game because an error comes up saying my xbox can't read the disc(?!), even though I downloaded it... Please help!

Ciaran :) 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Sadly this is a known issue with Forza Horizon right now.  Microsoft is working with the developer to fix the problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I did some looking into this, and It does seem like alot of people have been having this problem for quite awhile. I ended up over at the Forza Forums. Here is a link forums.forzamotorsport.net/.../6167958.aspx. In case you can't get the site to load, etc., generally some people suggest doing a license transfer and then redownloading the game or deleting the game, clearing the cache, and then redownloading it. Other than that, Turn 10 stated that they are working with the Xbox team on a solution. I hope this gets fixed soon so you can enjoy your game. : )

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.