Unable to join or invite friends to play Halo Reach

I purchased Halo Reach off of Market place,  and when I try to play with my firneds online I cant join them, and when I try to send them an invitre the message they get says they are unable to join me. I have found any other problems yet with the game while I ahve been pl;aying online I just cant play with friends.  I have it saved to my hard drive and have heard that I need to put it on a flash drive or somthing external for it to work.  I dont have a flash drive or anything such as that with enough memory for the game.  If the problem is that I need it off the hard drive then what other options do I have for saving the game externally.  would it even be possible to save the game on my computer, then put it on a disc so I can play it off a disc instead.  I dont want to have to go out and buy an external hard drive just so I can play reach with my buddys

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

I don't think the problem is that you have to save the entire game off your hard drive.  That seems kind of silly to me.  Try 2 things:

1)  Try deleting and then re-downloading the game.  Test it and see if it works then.

2)  Try deleting your profile only and then recovering it.  

Perhaps one of these things will provide an answer to your problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have an Xbox Arcade. I've installed a 16GB USB drive. It is recognized and seems to work fine. But in Halo Reach, I get an error message that "one or more players do not have the hard drive required for this playlist". Does the USB drive not qualify as a HDD memory device?

Sorry this didn't help.

An official HDD is required for certain features in that game.

Sorry this didn't help.