Unable to find downloaded content

I purchased a pre-paid game card for Tomb Raider. My sister tried to download it and she said the download completed, but when she checked the games it wasn't there. We tried redownloading the content but we couldn't because the code was already used. Please help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Trickiest,
  Try going to your Download History on the profile that redeemed the code and see if you can download it again. You can try the following 2 options:

Download History On Your Console
1) Sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.
2) Go to Settings and select Account.
3) Select Download History.
4) Browse your download history and find the item you want to download again.
5) Select the item, and then select Download Again.

OR

Download History On Xbox.com 
Go to https://live.xbox.com/en-US/download/history and the DLC item should be at the top of the list since you recently redeemed it. Select Add to Queue and the next time your Xbox 360 is connected to Live and that profile is signed in the DLC will be added to the Active Downloads.

Let us know if this helps. Thanks, 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

eG x,

I checked my download history and unfortunately I couldn't find Tomb Raider. I also made sure it was the correct account the content was downloaded on. Is there any other options? Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

Are there any other accounts on the console that you can check the download history from in the event she accidentally redeemed it on another account? If there aren't the only other option I can recommend is contacting Microsoft Phone Support with the pre-paid card number so they can look it up and see where it was redeemed.

Sorry this didn't help.