Unable to download Fable 3 Understone Quest Pack

Hello,

I purchased the above addon and went to download it, but the download only took 3 seconds and said it was downloaded & only showed to a count of 1% downloaded & then went to 100% complete in 3 seconds (not at my internet connection speed!). Then shows as addon download complete. Nothing was showing as downloaded in the Games folder in the memory section of the xbox. There was no error message

I have contacted Xbox Support regarding this problem. They had me try and redownload the addon 5 times - same result. We tried deleting & recovering gamer tag, Repurchasing game from website - same result. Deleting cache - no help.

My region is Australia for account & reside.

They were good in refunding the addon cost, but it still doesn't fix the problem in that I would like the addon for my game to download correctly & they referred me to this website as thay said my issue is unusual.

I have also attached link for a speed test results on my internet connection.

Also should note that I had no problems in purchasing the original Fable from Xbox live - 3 gb download - no problems encountered.

Also immediately prior to purchasing Understone, I had purchased and successfully downloaded the Traitors Keep download for Fable 3 with no issues.

Any help in resolving this issue would be appreciated

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

Hey there! I'd be more than happy to help you with this issue. Before we get started, I just want to make sure we're on the same page and have you try to redownload it one more time. Follow these steps exactly:

The addon should be in the Fable folder under Games. Delete it. If you don't see it there, check the Games folder for an "Unknown Game" file. If you find one, delete it. Then back out to the list of memory devices. Press (Y) and clear the cache. Restart the console and try to redownload the addon. Do these steps in exactly this order. 

Also, just to make sure, are you unable to play the addon from in the game, or are you only having issues seeing the game in the memory?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello.

Same thing happen to me last night. It showed the download count at 1% downloaded & then went to 100% complete in 3 seconds. Shortly after i bought Traitors Keep add on and it download with no issue.

Sorry this didn't help.

AD58: Have you tried to completely delete the download and attempt to download again? Follow the exact steps in our Download Sticky (forums.xbox.com/.../33.aspx).

Sorry this didn't help.

That is the thing. It doesn't show up in the game folder. It is like it never downloads even.

Sorry this didn't help.

Go to the main Games folder and scroll down. Look for a file labeled "Unknown Game" and delete that. Follow the rest of the steps to clear cache and restart.

Sorry this didn't help.

That is the thing. There is nothing under Fable 3 folder nor is there a file labeled "Unknown Game".

Sorry this didn't help.

Guess this should have been the first question, but are you unable to access the quest in the game? Perhaps this isn't supposed to be a separate file, but more just an unlocking of content that was already downloaded.

Sorry this didn't help.

the same thing is happening with mine, i downloaded the understone quest no problem, and when i download the traitors keep quest my download page pops up, but there is no bar no nothing. I've done all the things i'm supposed to do, delete it from my history, cleared my cashe, restarted, redownloaded and still the same thing on my download page:( i've tried this several times....

Sorry this didn't help.