Unable to connect to multiplayer

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So you have one box with a broke disc drive and one box that has a good disc drive but a bad hard drive?

Both of the xbox's are resonable new with all th eudates applied.  the only differrences are two different logins and one uses the disk (the one that doesnt run) and one that was downloaded.

Is one of the Xbox consoles Jtagged/flashed? You cant play online without updates.

[quote user="JourdainPanda"]

Yes i have no other problems just with this game.  Will I need to buy the disk again

[/quote]

i would go to Infinityward.com and see if you can get some tech help before buying a new disc.

@ NoxiousFarts

People always say they will be the same game. MAybe this is their way of showing us its true   O.O

Yes i have no other problems just with this game.  Will I need to buy the disk again

the dashboard update may have made your xbox unusable (if its an old one that after the new dashboard update from yesterday I think, will kill some old xboxs but MS is replacing them for free). But chances are its a disc issue. Im gonna assume that the disc itself is in good shape? Are you able to play other games without issue?

how do i check

This forum will get confusing because they labeled it MW3 to begin with but now it is MW2.

Got the most recent update?