Unable to access season pass content through Backwards compatability.

I started playing Gears of War Judgement and realised there was a large amount of DLC i'd missed out on as i had not played the game for very long after launch. I downloaded the VIP pass and got access to the content within that download, but not the content that download unlocks. The Call at Arms DLC and Lost Relics DLC weren't automatically unlocked on my Xbox One for me to download. When i try to access them through the game it tries to open the XBOX 360 dashboard to the marketplace but encounters an error stating it cannot access my card details. So the content remains elusive to me. I assume this is the same for any season pass content on any game that needs to be accessed through the game itself on backwards compatibility.

Question Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hiya Terror Risk,

When you go to My Games and Apps, then Games, and scroll to Gear of War: Judgement press the Menu button (Start) and select Manage. What do you see there? All eligible 360 DLC will show here for its respective game. Let me know what you see!

~Blitz

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you tried to use the Manage function? Place the cursor on the game tile and press the menu button and then choose "Manage Game". The DLC content available to install should be on that page to the right of the main game tile.

DLC never shows in ready to install, it is in the sub menu as described above.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.