Ultimate hunter challenge not unlocking

I picked up Tomb Raider on 1/24 when game stop started selling it. I beat it on my xbox one and I have replayed through the game and I can't unlock the challenge. What is going on? The challenge states: kill and loot 10 each of large, small, and flying animals to prove you're Yamatai's best hunter. Any thoughts would be nice. Thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Same here it is not unlocking I kill more then 10 animals

The list of animals

Deers

Wolves

Crows

Chickens

Rabbits

Rats

Boars

Crabs

Saegulls

Are you sure you've looted the corpses?

I've pegged a number of crows, but they often die where I can't salvage them... and I'm pretty sure that doesn't count.

yes I killed and loot the corpses I keep track of it on paper

Same here,

I called Xbox customer support and they are escalating the issue because it should unlock.  They said it doesn't matter that I was able to buy it early or even the fact that I beat the game.

Square Enix has posted that this is a time sensitive challenge that did not start until the 27th so if you got the game early you cannot get the achievement if you have already unlocked any or all of the  separate achievements before that date and most likely you are out of luck as they are either evidently not interested in or cannot fix it....at this time it seems that it's just the price u gotta pay for grabbing the game too early.  My brother is in same boat as you but I waited a few days to get the game so I got the achievement and didn't even know about it until I got it and did some research.

So because some of us got this game early and already slayed those critters, we get nada. What a crock of s--t!!!! Well at least I can quit playing after 2nite, only got a few more Gps caches to pick up and 100% completion.