UK Reach Player Looking To Fill Up Friends List

Me:

K/D Ratio - 3.9

Online - During day and always 10pm-Midnight

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=a+pink+red+pony&sg=0

===================================

I'll play with almost anyone.  Attitude is most important to me but I do have a few requirements:

1. K/D over 1.

2. Europe or East Coast Only

3.  Good Mature Attitude

If you are these feel free to drop me a Fr or leave a reply in here!!

Peace

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Lol?

Nice 4, 000 Kills...

I'm extremely skeptical of your stats...

it is an interesting game history, pretty much always big in the positive, except for a few customs, alot of the team games the losing team has a dnf every other game and the other players have unreasonably low scores, that seems to happen conveniently too much?!?!?

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

Lol?

Nice 4, 000 Kills...

[/quote]

haters gona hate.  my other account where my gold subscription has run out, has almost 48,000 kills. if your getting wobbly knees feel free to check it out.  www.bungie.net/.../Default.aspx

and i cant help it if the other team quits. normally because they are getting beat so bad they cant take it.  why you all so mad? you jelly?

I feel obligated to do this...

Gamesager>SpeedyBlueDude>A Pink Red Pony.

-

Get on my level, seriously.

EDIT: LOL DOUBLE DIGIT ONXY. LOL. XD TERRIBLE.

KD: 2.20

Scotland

GT: XGC xBlite

Only really play arena

"haters gona hate.  my other account where my gold subscription has run out, has almost 48,000 kills. if your getting wobbly knees feel free to check it out.  www.bungie.net/.../Default.aspx

and i cant help it if the other team quits. normally because they are getting beat so bad they cant take it.  why you all so mad? you jelly?"

Hahaha... Nice try, but I'm not jealous, primarily because I couldn't care less. You have explained what I was wondering though: new account, crush low players, gain high stats.

Not particularly amazing.