uk pre order delivery

anyone from the uk had their copy delivered early as im going offshore on the 27th so was hoping to get it delivered a day early so i could take it with me ;-)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Who did you order with, game generally deliver a day early

Game on twitter said that BF3 should be shipped "soon" who knows when exactly but I hope later today lol

£33 from asda direct

game said that they are shipping early to couriers for delivery on release day, If they used the normal method of Royal Mail then you might stand a chance of getting it Thursday but not sure now.

shopto.net confirmed on their site that they are dispatching all royal mail orders on wednesday, if your lucky you'll have it on thursday

Amazon wont despatch until Thursday :(

play.com  processed and dispatched my order yesterday...,.3-5 working days delivery estimate.

My Asda Direct says "on back order". I called customer services and was told that It will arrive on Friday. I am still dubious though.

Only cost me £30 (not available now) so I am very reluctant to cancel... we shall see.

well i just had a email saying they were dispatching them to arrive on release date so fingers crossed it comes a day early lol and i can take it to the rig with me lol

Happy days.  I preordered mine through Shopto.net and was hoping it would turn up Thursday.  If i get a text message tomorrow saying its been dispatched i'll be a very happy man indeed!