UK Madden League - 1 Owner Needed - Starting Season 2

The UK Madden League (UKML) is a highly active and organised Online Franchise. We are currently finishing off the Play-Offs of Season 1 and will be having our Rookie Draft on Sunday 1st April at 10pm.

I need 1 new owner to take over 1 of 2 teams. Teams currently available are:

NY Giants

Den Broncos

I am looking for SIM players rather that will play proper football and will be able to play to the rules of the site. Players must be active and dedicated to playing the season which will run for approximately 3 months. We play a game evry 5 days.

The league is competitive, but we primarily play for fun. Therefore good sportsmanship is a MUST. Players with a win at all cost attitude or bad losers need not apply.

You can sign up to our league via our League Web-Site: [Mod Removed]

Once signed up to the site, feel free to PM me or state your interetes in the sign up thread in the forum and I will get you signed up. We do run a waiting list also for players that would like to be involved in this but miiss this opening.

Look forward to hearing from good sensible gamers.

Thanks

Stu

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Just an update, the 2 teams above now taken. We have 1 team available due to a few guys swapping teams. CAROLINA PANTHERS remain.

It seems I am not allowed to post our league web-iste on here, so send me a FR on Xbox and I will send you the deatils.