UK-GAMING NOW RECRUITING

uk-gaming  are now recruiting for mw3 and black opps 2 when arrives we currently have 16 members in clan we also play gb decerto and the wgl we have opened our doors to new recruits mode we play are as follows hardcore search 6v6 mixed mode 6v6 4v4 hc and 4v4 core competitive so pop over if u feel u havwe what it takes and join a busy clan which is very active on the xbox 360 scene cheers all UKG BROOKSTA is my gt or add UKG TalenTz  hope to hear from u soon www.uk-gaming.enjin.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you want anybody joining a clan, first of all you should change the way you type messages. You come across like a 13 year old with a few school mates in a clan, you have used no punctuation and not used capital letters, never would anyone join a clan where someone like you runs it!

[quote user="lMlonstaa"]

If you want anybody joining a clan, first of all you should change the way you type messages. You come across like a 13 year old with a few school mates in a clan, you have used no punctuation and not used capital letters, never would anyone join a clan where someone like you runs it!

[/quote]

If you want anybody joining a clan, first of all you should change the way you type messages because you come across like a 13 year old with a few school mates in a clan. You have used no punctuation and nor have you used capital letters so never would anyone join a clan where someone like you runs it!

Just thought I'd correct that a bit for you glass house I mean IMIonstaa