UFC Personal Trainer achievements not activating, please help?

I got the game and it was going great till i realized that the achievements werent popping up. It started with the "Hit the mitts machine" achievement, i figured after hours of trying i mayve missed one, so i skipped and went for the bronze bomber achievement, just got every excercise bronzed as well as all a's on everything, and got nothing. Same for the few side by side achivements. im gettingtired of no results, anyone have any idea on how to remedy this situation?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hello Vampyre! I'm actually seeing those achievements as being unlocked on your profile here on Xbox.com. Can you take a look at those achievements on your console and let us know if they appear there as well? If they are there, you may have notifications turned off in your console preferences. If they don't, you might want to redownload your profile. For more information on downloading a profile, please visit: forums.xbox.com/.../153143.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Those appeared shortly after i posted this topic. Now again im having more problems with this games achievements, specifically the Hit the Mitts Machine achievement and the achievement for completing a 30 day program. Its just this game giving me problems for some reason. But ill try this soon, hopefully it helps. Thank you

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.