Ubisoft needs to work on their Multiplayer matchmaking?

Does matchmaking take lots of time and sometimes dosent even fill a match. I dont know what they do diffrently than other matching algorithms but i feel it could be improved upon.

But is anyone else having an insanely long wait between rounds?

any thoughts

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm having this as well. I just press B and go back into it to make it go faster. That helps sometimes. Still should be fixed or made better.

but the more people that back out resets the search and that messes up all teh other codes that are flying around tring to make a match ( i know a little programming but not enough to help)

all thoes temp connections that are made are then lost like a rope bridge over a river where one side decides to pull out of the rock leaving the person on the bridge (in our case the other player) to fall preverable river or back into the player pool of my metaphore.

I honestly didn't catch a word of what you typed.

Backing out doesn't do anything other than make it search for more players. It doesn't make you go into an endless loop. It's the MANY connections that can cause the matchmaking server to malfunction.

It's because Ubisoft is giving the Playstation BETA to EACH game (AC:B and AC:R), that Xbox suffers due to the inability of Ubisoft to make their game fit or more fit for Xbox LIVE Matchmaking.

this is one of the reasons why I don't play brotherhood that much.

[quote user="Darth Arbys"]

[/quote]

I'm starting to give up on AC:B due to not being able to connect to anyone, PS3 doesn't have this problem >.<

[quote user="Krayus Korianis"]

[quote user="Darth Arbys"]

[/quote]

I'm starting to give up on AC:B due to not being able to connect to anyone, PS3 doesn't have this problem >.<

[/quote]

I really wished that Ubisoft would speed up their matchmaking process but it's their first time making a multiplayer game

who knows maybe in revelation they'll get it correct